Monday, December 07, 2009

TWILIGHT (YEARS)

I've not seen the new Twilight movie and have no plans to see it. I was tricked into watching the first one on a plane while flying across the country. After 1/2 hour of watching I determined that staring at the seat in front of me was a better use of my time. However, I recently came across this incredibly funny video made by several members of the LDS singles ward in Manhattan. It's a trailer for a similar movie "Twilight Years." Watch and laugh.

Twilight Years.

3 comments:

Ash said...

THAT was amazing. Who comes up with these things? People are so smart.

Lisa said...

My sister thanks you for posting this. Not only did we both find it absolutely hilarious, she attended grad school with the writer. :)

MaryAnne said...

Brad and I are duly impressed. That was pretty good.

My claim to fame is that my cousin was the girl in the family ward crowd. I felt pretty cool being related to someone in the film. :)