Saturday, September 11, 2010

Version 2.0

The blog is back! My 3-4 semi-regular readers inquired over the summer as to why my blog was lying dormant on the internet. My response was that posting on this blog is correlated with how exciting my life is. Definitely correlated, but negatively so.

Well it's been several months since I last put something up here. I figured it was time to give the entire page a new look as it is the start of a new year. Note that (although slowly), the countdown in the title is getting closer to zero.

School is starting up. The summer was wonderful. I am officially a second year. My new apartment is fantastic and a huge upgrade from my dorm. I proudly display my microwave without any fear of repercussions. And I have a new job at church. I am in charge of the 11 year old scouts. Sadly, I threw away my scout uniform several years ago, along with my manual, so I'm starting fresh. My mother was quick to point me to a video that I think I have posted here before. However, this time as I watched it I laughed even harder as it's become even more apropos. Enjoy!

:58 takes on a whole new meaning.

Twilight Years from Tom on Vimeo.

No comments: