Tuesday, September 01, 2009

GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

It has been brought to my attention that portions of previous posts may have implied that I did not enjoy spending so much time with my parents during the previous week on our way to the East Coast. In no way was such an implication meant by the author. In fact, I have been thinking all week that I needed to express to my parents how thankful I am that they came with me to start this great adventure. Moving here would have been impossible without their help. That is in no way an exaggeration. They are wonderful and are incredibly supportive of everything I do. They are some of my best friends. I hear my peers talk about visiting friends in various places during winter, spring and summer breaks. I have great friends scattered around the country, but when I get a break there is nowhere I would rather be than in Spokane with my family. Ask any of my old roommates and they will tell you that during the summer I was always planning my next trip back home. So props to mom and dad for being great.

And if that little ditty didn't bring a tear to your eye, then this picture of the family surely will.

No comments: